Conservation With Immediate Effect
Join the Water Select Social Movement
Get a quick return on investment -
© 2014 Water Select All Rights Reserved.
Water Select Is Conservation With Immediate Effect
Learn how to use less water in the shower from someone who is passionate about water
The following page will explain how to become conscious of the best ways to effectively shower without the excessive waste. Water Select is Conservation With Immediate Effect.
By Jeanene Tips
How To Use Less Water in the Shower
T – The TIME is NOW to be conscious of how we can reduce the excess of water used to take a shower.
1. Step 1. Get a Water Select valve for every shower and use it with your existing shower head for an automatic 20% reduction in the amount of water used per shower.
2. Step 2. After installing, inspect the quarter-
3. Step 3. As you shower, wet your body, pull the handle down to reduce the flow of water while you:
• Soap up
• Brush your teeth
• Shave (applicable for both men & women)
• Bathe a pet
• Assist bathing an invalid
• Clean the shower
4. Step 4. Increase the flow, push the handle up, to rinse off.
5. Step 5. Start a shower-
I – Be INSTRUMENTAL in INSTRUCTING family members and friends about the IMPORTANCE of Conserving Water.
• Water is the Quiet Emergency
• Teens and pre-
• It can take up to a minute, with the water running full-
P –PULL the extended handle down to reduce the flow of water.
• Use the extended handle as a reminder to you and your family members that with the Water Select valve you have advanced technology within reach that with consistent use will go far toward fresh water conservation and $ave you money every time you take a shower.
• The extended handle is handicap accessible and very useful in bathing the elderly.
• Leave the handle in the down, or off, position to stop a shower head that drips.
• When you reduce the flow of water at opportune times during your shower, less water goes down the drain. Using less water means less sewage. Sewage is often more expensive that the cost of the water itself.
• When you reduce the flow of water, you use less hot water, which $aves on electricity/gas.
• One Water Select valve in every shower can $ave a family of three approximately $180+/year.
• The automatic 20% savings can escalate up to a whopping 70% $avings, if that is
your intention, by operating the quarter-
Water Select Is Conservation With Immediate Effect.