Water Select® allows hotels to immediately save a minimum of 20% shower water usage
and reduce water and energy bills. No need to purchase new and expensive shower heads
to start saving money and water.
Water Select™ products will not only save resources, but they will perform to your
expectations. Using less water per shower allows Hotels to increase their bottom
Water Select® Reduces The Water Footprint For Hotels
- Water Select® will help reduce your water footprint by helping reduce the amount
of electricity or gas used to heat your shower water.
- A federal mandate requires all new shower heads to restrict the flow rate (the amount
of water that passes thru the shower head) to 2.5 gpm (gallons per minute) or less.
One of our Water Select valves has a built in reduced flow rate of 2.0 gpm which
gives an automatic savings of 20% or 1/2 gpm from the standard 2.5 gpm shower heads.
There are two versions of Water Select valves available. 1. Our most popular, fully
adjustable, reduced flow (2.0 gpm) version and 2. Our full flow (FF) – non restricted
flow, although still fully adjustable version. With our unique 15” extended handle
a Water Select valve can adjust the flow rate from full on to completely off all
within a quarter turn of the handle. Simply pull down on the handle to reduce the
flow rate all the way to completely off or pushed up on the handle to increase the
flow rate all the way to completely on. Stop anywhere in between when your desired
flow rate is achieved.
- Our reduced flow version saves a average family (2.5 people) approximately $180.00
a year with the automatic 20% savings and up to a whopping 70% savings by simply
turning down the water, with our adjustable valve, while waiting for the hot water
to arrive, soaping up or doing other things, including shaving, while in the shower.
- This is a three way savings – not only do you save on the cost of water you also
save on the cost of heating the water and the cost of sewage (or septic tank overload)
for the water that is now not being wasted – PER SHOWER! Pays you back in as little
as a few months.
- As you can tell by now it is costing you not to have a Water Select valve on every
shower in your hotel.
- Using less water and energy per shower gives you extra money to save or spend elsewhere.
- No need to purchase new and expensive shower heads to start saving money and water.
Continue to use your shower head you have become accustomed to.
- Helps maintain water pressure. If you have 70 psi (pounds of pressure) at 2.5 gpm
you will still have 70 psi as 2.0 gpm and since you are still using your shower head
you get the same shower sensation while saving water and money.
- Helps maintain temperature. When you turn the water flow down, all the way to a trickle,
while soaping up you are less likely to be blasted with hot or cold water when you
turn the water back up to comfortably rinse off.
- A Water Select valve can be easily installed by a maintenance man in less than five
minutes with no tools necessary. (Watch our installation video)
- This is conservation with immediate effect.
Buy one for every shower in your hotel and sell them as a gift to show others you
care about saving our natural resources.